Learn about using Mechanical Stress for the Kinetic Analysis of Protein Degradation
Dr. Curt Jarand, a Research Scientist at Tulane University’s PolyRMC, explores the benefits of applying mechanical stress and material interactions while collecting kinetic aggregation data. The webinar presents data collected on ARGEN, a static light scattering instrument by Fluence Analytics.
Webinar topics include:
1) The differences between thermal and stirring stress
2) Continuous shear stress using a syringe pump
3) Using peristaltic pumps with ARGEN
4) Aggregation discrepancies with different tubing and materials
5) Using ARGEN with secondary detectors